fuck. fuck. fuck. I hate my life. I seriously don't see any reason to go on like this. I fall in love and it's the same every time. ''Don't tell anyone we're dating!'' ''We have to keep this as our secret!" I'm tired of keeping everything as a secret. It's not worth it. Why do I always get the guys who just want to have sex? I really thought this time it would be different. Why? Because he knows all the right things to say. He would stop kissing me and say something really sweet like ''you're really pretty'' and ''you're so cute'' ''I like you a lot'' and all this stuff that just makes me even more fall in love with him. Why does love and relationships always ruin my life and bring me to a point where I can't take no more? Aren't those two things supposed to make you happy and be a balance in your life? Be a stabile point on which you can always rely on and be sure it's there? Why does it get normal for my life to have to deal with crap like getting ignored. I hate it. He ignores me, all the fuckin time! I'm sick of it. I wanna end it, but NO, I can't end it because I'm too afraid and I just wanna have him. I'm stupid.
ONE REPUBLIC - SECRETS.

No comments:
Post a Comment