Wednesday, November 17, 2010

"hearts are always broken because of unspoken words."
That's the quote that came on my mind this morning and is still there. But what if the person you like doesn't have a heart? Or at least pretends to not have one and doesn't have feelings at all? You start to think about this quote and actually if you tell a heartless person about your feelings, everything is just going to turn out being awkward, you start to feel worthless and ashamed, because that's the normal reaction you get when you opened up to someone and they don't feel the same way about you.
I think it should be the other way around, YOU did the right thing, no matter how you feel about that now, you should always say how you feel inside about something -and no, I don't mean to scream it to the world and let EVERYONE know. Just let the person to who it concerns know, and if they disappoint you, don't be ashamed and don't let this depressed feeling keep you from seeing the truth. THEY should feel bad about themselves, because they should feel ashamed for making you think there could be something, something like love or happiness. You"re the one who should be proud of what you did -you told someone how you feel about something, you tried to get something that means quite a bit to you. That's the way you should think about it the next time someone disappoints you when you told them what you feel.


Probably I'm never gonna figure out what went wrong and why things are the way they are now, but at least I tried. And that's the best I could do, so I'm gonna keep my head held high and try to get over it -moving on now.

No comments:

Post a Comment