Friday, November 26, 2010

I need to be alone! All by myself. That's all I need. At least for a while. I need to figure out who I am and what I'm gonna do with my life because obviously it can't go on like this. I can't put someone I love first, I need to remember who I am and what I need and I should always put myself first. No matter how egoistic this may seem, it's true. I can't just live with the fear that all of a sudden I'd be worthless for him. I need to find myself somewhere in this world. I wanna be happy and that's all I need right now. I'm not gonna look for happiness, because look for it and you'll never find it. All I'm gonna do is try to life with myself on my own and just be alive. Let's see what happens

No comments:

Post a Comment