Why do people write or blog about their life? Blogging makes me feel better. It makes me feel better about myself. When I'm angry about something and I blog about it, I feel better and relaxed. When I'm sad and depressed and I blog about it, it makes me happier. I think people mostly blog to feel better about themselves. To tell something to the web they can't tell the real world. Probably to let their visitors know about mistakes they made so probably they won't make them. It doesn't matter if 10000 people visit your blog or if it's just 1. You make a differnce in their lifes. You change their lifes a bit. When I blog about life teaching lessons and I see one person read it, I smile. Because this one person hopefully feels better about something they did or this person just feels better about themselves. Maybe this person had a bad day and this one blog entry makes them a bit happier and shows that life is wonderful. When I blog that it's not about being skinny, it's about being healthy and attitude and your smile, I hope that a girl who tries to lose weight and gets sicker every day reads it and realizes that it's the truth. It's the truth that if you don't love yourself, how can you expect others to love you? It's not about being skinny, I promise. And if this girl feels better and starts to eat again and feels more confident every day, I made a change in her life. Even if it's just a little change, it's a change. A good one. So no matter how many people visit your blog every day, you change a life. Every day
Thursday, December 30, 2010
_
Why do people write or blog about their life? Blogging makes me feel better. It makes me feel better about myself. When I'm angry about something and I blog about it, I feel better and relaxed. When I'm sad and depressed and I blog about it, it makes me happier. I think people mostly blog to feel better about themselves. To tell something to the web they can't tell the real world. Probably to let their visitors know about mistakes they made so probably they won't make them. It doesn't matter if 10000 people visit your blog or if it's just 1. You make a differnce in their lifes. You change their lifes a bit. When I blog about life teaching lessons and I see one person read it, I smile. Because this one person hopefully feels better about something they did or this person just feels better about themselves. Maybe this person had a bad day and this one blog entry makes them a bit happier and shows that life is wonderful. When I blog that it's not about being skinny, it's about being healthy and attitude and your smile, I hope that a girl who tries to lose weight and gets sicker every day reads it and realizes that it's the truth. It's the truth that if you don't love yourself, how can you expect others to love you? It's not about being skinny, I promise. And if this girl feels better and starts to eat again and feels more confident every day, I made a change in her life. Even if it's just a little change, it's a change. A good one. So no matter how many people visit your blog every day, you change a life. Every day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment