Sunday, November 28, 2010

All this time
we were waiting for each other
All this time
I was waiting for you
we got all these words
can't waste them on another
So I'm straight
in a straight line
Running back to you
I don't know what day it is
I had to check the paper
I don't know the city
but it isn't home
But you say I'm lucky
to love something that loves me
But I'm torn as I could be
Wherever I roam
Here me say
All this time
we were waiting for each other
All this time
I was waiting for you
we got all these words
can't waste them on another
So I'm straight
in a straight line
Running back to you

OneRepublic - All This Time !
I love this song. It fits my life so perfectly :) I'm amazed how big of an impact music has in my life. I guess I just couldn't live wihtout it ♪♪

No comments:

Post a Comment