Monday, November 29, 2010

can you miss someone you've never seen in your life? that's the question I keep asking myself. My best friend - I love her to death. We know each other since 1 1/2 year and we trust each other so much. We're talking for 7 hours on the phone and it doesn't get boring, we tell each other our whole life and it was so unpredictable that we'd even know our names.. When my boyfriend broke up with me, his best friend broke up with his girlfriend -that was her. We chatted on facebook and we cried together. I've been through all the emotions with her and she's been through the same with me, we were there for each other and just from the start on we loved and trusted each other. And now that I'm away I miss her so much. I miss being in the same time zone as her and calling her in the middle of the night and crying. telling her everything. She is so awesome. We're planning on going to the same school when I'm back and getting coffee and shopping and doing yoga and all this stuff. We're just the best best friends in the world I think. Although I've never seen her, I love her. I love her so much, I trust her more than myself and she knows me better than I do. So yes. you can miss someone you've never seen

No comments:

Post a Comment