I think being alone is exactly what I need. Probably it's not as bad as I thought it was to be away from home, probably I could try to find out how much I really need home, because right now I do need it, I need the surroundings I grew up with, the people I knew my whole life, the places I know every corner. I need all that. But if I think about how much I need it, I don't know the answer, fact is I do need it, but how much? More than everything else? The only thing I need more than everything else are my friends -that's for sure, I owe them so much. But the rest? How much do I need everything else I've been used to my whole life? Do I really need it so much as I think I do? Probably not. So it's a good thing I'm a bit more alone than anytime. I can think about myself and how I wanna live

No comments:
Post a Comment