Saturday, November 6, 2010


It’s just another time of period where I miss him. We texted yesterday and I kinda got sick of it. He texts me first and expects me to do the whole conversation.. I don’t wanna talk about me and my experiences all the time, ‘cause I think it would bore him, but he doesn’t wanna do it either, so we get stuck with talking about everything else that doesn’t matter, but we never get to talk about the thing we should talk about. Us. We should just do it, get it out of the way.. but the truth is hard. And I don’t wanna make such a decision like telling him the truth and he would just run away and everything we’ve ever had would be gone. I don’t want our crazy little own world to fall apart, I wanna know if we get back to where we were, when I’m back. It’s still a long time I have to be without him, but I already made it through 2 months. Only 7 more months and 14 days until I see him again.
Sometimes I hope this time flies by, I wake up and be home. And sometimes I wish I’d never had to go back to where I’m from.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment