Saturday, November 27, 2010

OH MY GOD ! he is coming today! My sister is gonna hang out with him.. she is such a little fuckin bitch. She came up to me and said "hey, is it okay if he comes over tomorrow? I really wanna hang out with him. And I wanna make out with him, but only if you REALLY like him I won't do anything. But you have to like him A LOT!" and I answered that it's okay. She knows that it's everything but fine but WHATEVER, she does fuckin not care about it. Main thing she gets to make out with him.. clusterfuck.
I don't know what I'm supposed to do when he's here. He wants things to be normal, not awkward, but how am I supposed to feel when I watch a movie, knowing that he makes out with my sister in her room upstairs? Why does no one ever care what I think or feel. I'm a person, not a toy. And I want them both to know that what they do really hurts me and makes me feel like a worthelss piece of shit, but I don't wanna be in the way and have them both being mad at me...
CLUSTERFUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment